Chances are that you have found this blog because you are looking for some type of support or information for Attention Deficit Disorder. If this was not one of your first stops, there is a good chance that you are already very overwhelmed. There is a lot of online ADD Support out there. This may be great to somebody with out ADD but to a person with ADD it can be down right painful.
Before you start your online search for ADD Support it may be a good idea to jot down answers to some of the following questions:
- What is it that you specifically want to find on this search?
- Are you looking for answers or are you looking to connect with others who are also affected by Attention Deficit Disorder?
- How long are you planning to spend on this search?
- What are you planning on doing with the search results?
- How will you know that you have spent enough time searching?
Leave a Reply