I think it’s about time for another book review since the last one I wrote was back in April. I am going to write a bit about the Book Journeys Through ADDulthood by Sari Solden.
This is a great book for those with Adult ADD. One thing that makes this book different than other books about Adult ADD is that Sari Solden talks about there being 3 different stages or Journeys that Adults with ADD go through.
- Living in two Different Worlds
- Roadblocks After Initial Treatment
- Seeing Your "Self" Clearly
- Reaching True Acceptance
- Facing and Identity Crisis
- Resolving the Identity Crisis
- Protecting Your "Self" in the World
- Organizing Your "Self" in the World
- ADDing Connection to Protection
- Communicating for Connection
Then the end of the Journey is: Measuring Success from the Inside.
I think from both a personal and professional standpoint that Journeys Through ADDulthood by Sari Solden is a wonderful book. I truly identify with the book and the Journeys.
2 replies to "Journeys Through ADDulthood"