The "Attention Deficit Disorder" blog carnival is a collection of recent blog entries about Attention Deficit Disorder. The reason that it is called a carnival is because each week the carnival travels to a different host Blog.
Here are some recent blog posts related to Attention Deficit Disorder:
- Don’t Make Me Have To Iron Again! by Terry Matlen of Focused Distractions
- Excess Baggage by Erin Moore of So I Married an ADDer
- Fraudulent Charges by Jennifer Koretsky of The ADD Busniess Owner
- Goal Setting by John Mackenzie of Adult ADD and Money
- Help for Husband with ADD by Tara McGillicuddy of My ADD/ADHD Blog
- Let’s Move by Diane Ladd of ADD to Life
- Tips for Spacey Days by Becca Colao of Hyperthink Delight
- When you say you have AD/HD, what do you mean? by Dan Pruitt of ADD Coaching Blog
Submit your blog article to the next edition of “attention deficit disorder”! Use our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A FUTURE HOST OF THE "ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER" CARNIVAL PLEASE CONTACT JOHN
Leave a Reply