I’ll be the first to admit that I really don’t get into the holiday spirit very much. I have not put up a Christmas tree in 10 years. I don’t think I’ve decorated in over 5 years. People finally started to realize that I am choosing not to decorate and stopped giving my crappy Christmas decorations.
This year I’ve got a bit more Holiday spirit than I’ve had in past years. I’ve decided that I actually want to send out Christmas cards. I think it’s been about 5 years since I really sent out cards. I used to send them out and enjoyed doing it to. It’s been so long that I forgot how many steps are involved in mailing out Holiday cards!
So far I’ve:
- Purchased the cards
- Found a Red Pen to Write with
- Chose a date to mail them by (shooting for the 10th)
- Written out and addressed 3 cards
- Thought about who I want to send them to
What I still need to do:
- Get Stamps
- Write out a list of who to send them to
- Find/Get people’s addresses
- Write out cards
- Address cards
- Seal Envelopes
- Put Stamps on Cards
- Get them to the post office or Mailbox
I’m sure I’m missing some steps!! But…sending out Christmas Cards does have a lot steps! It’s no wonder people with Attention Deficit Disorder get overwhelmed at the idea of sending them! I’ll try to keep my blog readers posted when I actually do get the cards in the mail!