Oh no!! I’ve been tagged by Ariane Benefit! So now I need to come up with 7 things that my blog readers probably don’t know about me!!
Here they are:
1) I Kept my maiden name when I got married and still love to tell
telemarketers they have the wrong number when they can’t pronounce
2) I pronounce my first name Tah-Ra (Like Sarah) and used get really upset when people called me Tar-ah. Now, I’m just happy they aren’t calling my other things…lol
3) I first met my husband online in a Prodigy chat room in 1995
4) When I was growing up I had female dog named Oscar. My parents let
me, at 3 years old and my sister at 1 year old, name her. Oscar the Grouch
from Sesame Street must have been my favorite at the time.
5) I won most creative costume at my 8th grade Halloween Dance as a Trash Bag.
6) I am not the only Tara McGillicuddy in the world and met the/an other Tara McGillicuddy at Westfield State College in 1992.
7) I have a HUGE fear of needles and still pass out when I get a shot or have blood taken.
So now It’s my turn to tag people!!!
I am tagging:
2 replies to "7 Things you probably don’t Know about Me!"