So many people with ADD / ADHD are looking to make a fresh start for 2011. Over the last week many adults with ADD / ADHD have signed up for ADHD Coaching, ADHD Support Programs and joined ADHD Support Group.
Doesn't this all sound great?
Well sometimes it is and sometimes it's not. Far too often people with ADHD sign up for things with out really really understanding what they will be getting out of it. It's very important to know what you getting into before joining a group or paying for a product or service.
I have a few simple tips:
- Make a list of what you want and need before searching for help.
- Make a Pro and Con list for products or services you are considering.
- Wait at least 24 hours before ordering, joining or paying for a support service or product.
- Make sure you read and re-read all materials.
- Make sure You Ask Questions if something is not clear to you.
Leave a Reply