Earlier this month Dr. Ari Tuckman presented the Teleseminar – Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: ADD / ADHD and Executive Functions at ADDClasses.com. It was a great teleseminar and we’ve been getting positive feedback about it. Because if this I have decided to keep the FREE replay up for another week.
If you missed the live Teleseminar you can listen to it now for FREE by signing up at ADDClasses.com. Just make sure you register before Friday May 25, 2012.
If you missed this replay you can still access the recording by subscribing to the ADD Audio Library. The ADD Audio Library has more than 175 ADD / ADHD Audio classes.
Dr. Tuckman is a regular instructor at ADDClasses.com and these classes of his can be found in the ADD Audio Library.
- A Stronger Mindset for Life’s Challenges
- Acceptance is Empowering: Control What You Can, Let Go of the Rest
- Adult ADHD and Building Self Esteem
- Applying the Science of Time Management
- Ask the Experts about Procrastination, Productivity and Persistence
- Coping Mechanisms that Work (and Don’t Work) for Adults with ADHD
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ADD/ADHD But Forgot To Ask
- Expert Answers to Motivation, Productivity and Success
- From De-Motivated to Motivated
- Fundamental Strategies to Overcome Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity
- Grab the Reins: ADHD is an Explanation, Not an Excuse
- How the ADHD Brain Works: Strategies for Executive Function Weaknesses
- Overcome the Triple Threat: ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression
- Real Motivation for Real Change
- Relationship Balance When One Person Has ADHD
- To Tell or Not to Tell: Self-Disclosure, Relationships, and Self-Esteem
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done
- Understanding the Science of Time Management