- Do you ever feel stressed out, checked out, and tuned out?
- Do you ever have trouble concentrating and getting things done?
- Are your thoughts racing, negative, or anxious?
- Are you more forgetful than usual?
- Do you put a lot of pressure on yourself?
- Is your mood negatively affected by what goes on during the day?
- Do you feel like you are always running late?
- Do you find yourself snapping at your loved ones?
- Do you feel like there simply isn’t enough time to get everything done?
- Are there nights when your mind is too busy to sleep?
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed?
- Do you ever feel stuck in your life and can’t figure out how to change it?
- Are you experiencing stress related illness
- Does stress get in your way of success?
If you answered “yes” to any of these then stress may be impacting your success. I have good news for you. You are not alone and my friend and colleague, Deb Burdick is teaching De-Stress for Success, a free teletraining that can definitely help you move stress out of the way of your success.
What if you could:
- Get a handle on exactly what your current stressors are
- Understand how stress gets in the way of success
- Recognize the signs of stress more quickly
- Understand how you respond to stress
- Know when and how to change the stressors
- Identify internal versus external sources of stress
- Practice simple techniques to lower your stress response?
This De-stress for Success free teletraining will show you how.
Instructor: Debra Burdick, LCSWR, BCN
Date: June 12, 2013
Time: 11:00AM EST
Webcast – There will be slides
Don’t worry if you can’t make it when the call is scheduled, the teleseminar will be recorded so you can listen to it at your convenience.
**Be on the live call to win a free Giveaway!