Your struggle with Procrastination is very real. You know, deep down, that you’re capable of so much more than you’ve achieved, but you just can’t seem to follow through on what you know you are capable of doing!
You’re Smart Enough.
Why Can’t You Do What you Need to Do, When you Need to do it, Consistently?
You are Not Lazy. You Don’t Need More Self-Discipline. You Don’t Need anybody to tell you to “Just do it!” (Don’t you just hate that?) You Don’t Lack Willpower. You Don’t Need more Tips, Tricks, Gadgets or Gizmos. (We both know you’ve had enough of that!)
You Need a New Approach!
My colleague and ADHD expert, Lynne Edris, is launching a one-of-a-kind program to help people just like you overcome their struggles with procrastination once and for all!
Over the last decade, Lynne has worked with hundreds of individuals in her private coaching practice to help them break the cycle of procrastination and shame, and learn to Push Past Procrastination©, once and for all!
As a trained Coach and woman with ADD herself, Lynne knows that procrastination is very real, very debilitating, and very complex problem. In order to get a handle on it once and for all, you need to attack it from many different angles, all at once, and at your own pace.
This innovative 5-week Interactive Group Program is designed to give you everything you need to Attack Procrastination from Every Angle! You get all the different approaches you need in one, single program:
- Education: Learn why you struggle with Procrastination, and get tools you can use for the rest of your life!
- The Coaching Approach: You’ll get more than “tips and tricks” (although Lynne has plenty of those as to share)! You’ll get coaching techniques to help you learn how to make changes that last.
- Support: Get support from others who get you in the exclusive Push Past Procrastination© Private Forum. “Your Tribe” will be right there alongside you!
- Accountability: Use the Push Past Procrastination© Private Forum as a source of accountability in whatever way or to whatever degree you need it!
- Hands-On Learning: Each Coaching Module has interactive Fieldwork to move you past learning, to doing, and keep you moving toward deeper, more lasting change.
- Focus on Strengths: We all know that one-size-fits-all approaches just don’t work! Learn how to customize what you learn and rely on your strengths!
- Personalization: Personalize this program to fit your needs. You set the pace! Use what helps you, and don’t worry about the rest!
You really can make 2017 the year you Push Past Procrastination© once and for all! Be Part of the last Live, Interactive Group of the year when it kicks off on September 25, 2017! Or jump in any time! Your tribe will be there waiting for you.
Join the Push Past Procrastination© Program Today!
Reclaim your Time.
Reclaim your Energy.
Reclaim your Life!
Find out more at: Push Past Procrastination
Here’s how the Push Past Procrastination© Program Works:
- You’ll get Instant access to the Push Past Procrastination© Bonus Introductory Module when you register. You’ll receive the audio (mp3) download of the Coaching Module presentation; a PDF transcript; and companion Coaching Fieldwork to get you ready for the live program. Hit the ground running when the group program kicks off on September 25, 2017, with a LIVE Q & A call at 8:00 PM ET!
- You also get an invitation to the Push Past Procrastination© Private Forum when you register. This secret group is where you post your Coaching Module Fieldwork, and get and give support and accountability from people just like you—your tribe! People who understand your struggles, and get you! This is a confidential, judgement-free zone where you can share openly and be yourself. No more hiding! As a Push Past Procrastination© Program member, you will have lifetime access to this group—long after the 5-week group program has ended!
- When the program goes LIVE on September 25th, you’ll receive the first of 5 weekly Push Past Procrastination© Coaching Modules. Each Module will provide progressively deeper and more advanced content to help you get to the bottom of your struggles with Procrastination, once and for all!
- Each week, you will receive an email with a link to that week’s Push Past Procrastination© Coaching Module, in audio (MP3) format, as well as a written transcript in (PDF format). You can download the audios and the PDF transcripts—they are yours to keep! Listen to or read them at your own pace, over and over if you’d like, as a refresher or to keep you moving long after the 5 weeks are over.
- And once you’re a Push Past Procrastination© Program member, you’re always a member!
Space is limited, and the clock is ticking! Don’t miss out on the ground-breaking program.
2017 can really be the year you finally get off the merry-go-round of procrastination, stress and shame! Register here: Push Past Procrastination
Leave a Reply