Can you believe it’s already February? There a lot going on in the online ADHD World this month. I want to make sure you are aware of these ADHD related Events!
- Adult ADD BootCamp – Organized and in Control – This 6 week program with Linda Hillger runs Feb 6th – March 13th. The last time we offered this program was the spring of 2017. We are not sure if/when we will be offering it again. Yes, you can sign up after it begins and “catch up”.
- Overcome Overwhelm Experts Series – This 4 session FREE webinar series is available now until February 17th.
- Pushing Past Procrastination: How to easily Get Stuff Done without Stress, Shame and Overwhelm! – FREE Webinar with Lynne Edris takes place on Feb 13th
- The fourth Annual ADHD Women’s Palooza hosted by Linda Roggli begins on Feb 25th. (I am an invited speaker this year!)
- The 11th Annual Tapping World Summit officially starts on Feb 25th but there’s plenty of pre-event bonuses available NOW.
Also be sure to check out the ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast for new episodes this month!