October is ADHD Awareness Month and that means it’s time for the (FREE) Annual Online ADHD Awareness Expo. This is the 10th year of the ADHD Awareness Month Expo! This year the theme is the best of the best. I am featuring past ADHD Expo sessions from previous Years. There are more than 40 sessions this year!
We also have contests, prizes, watch parties and more!
Here are our second set of sessions:
- Outsmarting ADHD – Dana Rayburn
- Roadblocks to Organizing – Nikki Kinzer
- Anger to Empowerment – Dr. Sharon Saline
- Creating a Positive Message – David Giwerc
- Communication Tips – Sari Solden
Our first set of sessions are:
- Opening Keynote – Dr. Edward Hallowell
- Motivate & Sustain Your Brain – Alan Brown
- ADHD and Self-Esteem – Laurie Dupar
- Understanding Shame – Terry Matlen
- Overwhelm, Avoidance, & Procrastination – Lynne Edris
The FREE ADHD Awareness Month Expo takes place online until October 31, 2019. The Best of the Best featured sessions will be released through out the month and you will be able to watch them at your convenience until the Expo ends.
From an Expo attendee “It’s great that the videos don’t disappear after 24 hours. So we can watch them as our schedules allow.”