If you’ve never met Lynne, she is a veteran ADHD/ADD and Productivity Coach, and co-host of the award-winning ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast. I think you’ll love her practical, down-to-earth way of helping you understand why you struggle and showing you how to make it easier to perform at your potential, consistently.
In this LIVE training, Lynne will guide you, hands-on, in how to use her 3 simple procrastination-busting techniques to break through procrastination and get more done each day, more easily and efficiently. (It’s what she does herself, and how she teaches her clients to eliminate overwhelm and have time and energy to spare.)
Lynne will teach you practical ADD-friendly techniques you can use immediately, like:
- How to actually address overwhelm and procrastination before they get in your way.
- How to Get Unstuck and Get Into Action, whenever you want to
- How to Create Motivation On Demand for your most boring, dreaded, and uninspired to-dos
- Simple strategies to help you make the most of your time and energy, so that you have hours and bandwidth left for what you value most
- And Much, Much More!
This won’t be another webinar chock full of information you’ll never put into action. It’s not fluff. This is a Live, Virtual Workshop with real, useful strategy. Lynne will be sharing her screen, coaching participants on the spot, answering live questions, and taking your hand (virtually) to help you learn to make your life more productive and effective, and easier! All at the same time.
Because of the highly interactive nature of this event, registration is limited!
You won’t be disappointed!
P. S. Here’s what participants told Lynne about her last webinar:
• Your webinar was the most useful one I have seen on this topic.
• You covered all of the issues I’ve faced, and you gave hints as to how to deal with them
• This was awesome!
• This is by far the best thing I have heard
• This was great. I am committed to change. Thank you.
Don’t Wait! Seats are Limited so that Lynne can actually answer your questions!
4 replies to "Procrastination Breakthrough Workshop: How to Break the Cycle of Overwhelm, Procrastination and Stress!"