For the past few years I have been talking and writing about ADHD Empath Connection. Last mnoth I spoke and the Women’s ADHD Palooza about the ADHD Psychic Connection too. There’s seem to be a lot of interested in both these connections. Because of this I want to my blog reader know about FREE Evolved Empath Summit taking place next week .
This special gathering features more than 25 of today’s leading empath experts, authors, and inspiring teachers — including Anita Moorjani, Wendy De Rosa, Michael R. Smith, PhD, Judith Orloff, MD, Dr. Shariff Abdullah, Dr. Christine Page, Jean Haner, Julie Bjelland, and many more — helping you step further into unstoppable empowerment and own (and use) your empathic gifts.
Free Online Event
Evolved Empath Summit
March 9-13, 2020
Here’s a sample of what these transformational speakers will be sharing with you…
- Let go of the burden of being an empath and embrace it as a great strength and gift — even as your superpower — with Anita Moorjani.
- Strengthen your energetic boundaries in all areas of your life by building a strong sense of self in your energetic body with Wendy De Rosa.
- Michael R. Smith, MD, will help you reframe your experience as an empath as a powerful way to replenish your soul and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit… so you can be of service to others.
- From Judith Orloff, MD, you’ll receive self-care practices, perspectives, and meditations to support empaths and sensitive people in offering compassion without shouldering the suffering of others.
- With Dr. Shariff Abdullah, you’ll explore ways to perceive events differently, enabling you to work with intense situations, rather than be engulfed by them — and empowering you to become a masterful, joyful creator of your life.
- Express the full light of your soul, as Dr. Christine Page illuminates the path of intuitive healing to help yourself and others become whole.
- Jean Haner will guide you in visualizations and provide practices you can do every day to increase your awareness, consciously move your energy, and transform the way you feel and react.
- Julie Bjelland will shed light on how highly sensitive people (HSPs) can properly balance their nervous system… increasing their sense of wellbeing and allowing their many gifts to emerge and be shared with the world.
- Discover how to heal empathically transmitted illness and pain at the root level with Dave Markowitz.
- If you’ve felt criticized or dismissed for the intensity of your emotions, Tree Franklyn will show you how to listen to your heart’s calling to serve and find the courage to express your message in the world.